Saturday, September 10, 2005

Secret Agent S

After a nearly 2 year internet correspondence with another field agent in the fair mother city, I finally met Agent S - live and in the flesh. He and his wife are in the trenches at a beach-head in the downtown sector which is operated by one of the established clubs in that area. His reports are noted in the links section under 'What Holds On?', which is about 50% of the inspiration that started The Agent B Files.

We paid homage to Katrina's victims by eating at one of New Orleans' finest. Stories were exchanged, mostly about Momo, and other trench related issues.

The life of a secret agent can be pretty lonely at times. Although we have loving wives and children and have many friends throughout the poverty class, there can be lonliness.

I have been an agent to some degree or another for 6 years and during that time I have been a listening ear to countless others. Friday I finally met someone my age and from my realm of life. Friday I was 'listened to'. And it felt good. Thanks Agent S.

No comments: