Thursday, September 01, 2005

minor scare

Ambulances & sirens just came roaring down my street and stopped in front of Obi-Wan's house. Oh crap, I thought. Slapped my sandals on and ran out. Not as a gawker. My best friend could be in trouble.

For an 88 year old diabetic with numerous health issues related to age and diabetes, Obi-Wan is in great shape. But lately he's been slipping into lala land for countless hours due to low blood sugar. Like this time. Thankfully his nurse came by to pick him up for a scheduled doctor appointment and found him unconcious. Guess he'll get to see several doctors now. I didn't get to visit him this morning as I'm entertaining family from out-of-town. I think Obi-Wan will be OK. They just hauled him off to a local hospital. I'm going to go see him if he's in there all day.

I'll post any updates. Prayers for Obi-Wan appreciated.

1 comment:

Pipi Longstockings said...

ooohhhmmmmm....ohhhhmmmmm

(chanting prayers for obi-wan)