Friday, September 16, 2005

Dream report #001

I never know how seriously I should pay attention to my dreams. I'm sure most of our dreams are just amusing nonsense. But I have documented proof that the CEO often communicates to me through dreams.

At the suggestion of a former professor of mine, I've kept a dream journal since 1992. Well, the main purpose for the journal was a complete failure...and still is...but it's been 'neat' to document dreams and reread them months later. God actually spoke to me very bluntly about my former club and some deception involved in it's inner workings, sometimes months or years before I moved outside the club. But I was too ignorant to pay attention to these dreams at the time...

Well the other night my dream was simple and as follows: I was Luke Skywalker, or some kind of Jedi, running around a huge building with light saber at hand. Obi-Wan Kenobi was already dead and I just *knew* I must face Darth Vader...alone. So I was running around the building deciding if I should hide or just go ahead and find him and get it over with.

That was it. On this blog I've affectionately refered to my 88 year old friend and neighbor as "Obi-Wan". So either this dream is yet another fortelling of some challenge or darkness I must face...or it's some mindless hangover from my childhood Star Wars fantasies.

1 comment:

Mike Murrow said...

as long as you don't start acting like a woosie who whines (whihnes, wines, wi... ahh however you spell it) like Luke about going to get power converters and droids with bad motivators...



pfatts