Wednesday, September 28, 2005

Motorcycle manna part II

For the rest of that story first reported on August 31: the bike sold Tuesday. Which is the day that I had gone to both want-ad papers to lower the price because I desperately needed that bike to sell by Friday. So financially I have a little time to buy.

Truthfully, the CEO has always provided for us just as we need it, everytime. So why am I so concerned this time? I don't know. Maybe this was just a close call.

I heard of another financial opportunity I could take hold of. But I'm not sure the personal home-life sacrifice will be worth it. I'm praying and we'll see.

Which brings me to some of my dealings recently. I know the CEO has trained me to be an undercover agent within the injustice department. It is what I was meant for. But WHY am I spending much emotional resource and time trying to support my family. Have I missed my calling?? Do I need to suck it up and go back and get a "real job" like 6 years ago?? Maybe leave the secret agent work to others?

Lord...these are serious questions I'm asking. I trust you. What should I do??

No comments: