Wednesday, December 14, 2005

profiler quiz: Criminal Minds

OK, Criminal Minds probably isn't the greatest show in the world, but I still like it. And I think I'm finally figuring out why.

I missed my life's calling. I was meant to be a profiler.

I now know what I was meant to be because of my perfect score on the profiler quiz. It told me this:

YOU SEEM TO POSSESS AN INNATE UNDERSTANDING OF JUST HOW UNPREDICTABLE HUMAN NATURE TRULY IS. YOUR INTELLECTUAL CURIOSITY, OPEN-MINDEDNESS, AND EMPATHY TOWARDS OTHERS SINGLE YOU OUT AS A STRONG CANDIDATE FOR CRACKING INTO THE MINDS OF OTHERS!

I wonder if I could put this on my resume. Maybe the FBI will hire me.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I believe you are now proven to be eminently qualified to be the guy on the other side of the desk down at the Texas Workforce Commission. When they tell you they haven't found anything for you, they're probably just protecting their own positions.

On the other hand, I think this cannot be true, since they would have to have the same trait in order to recognize you as a threat.

I've been in your shoes, and dealt with the state employment office, and I came away with one overwhelming impression. The people who work there have NO intellectual curiosity, NO open-minds, and absolutely NO empathy.

If my harsh words offend any State workers, I apologize.
But I know that you know deep down in your cold heart, that Agent B would do your job with more compassion and insight and EMPATHY than 99% of you.