Wednesday, December 21, 2005

Apology

Agent Wife brought to my attention the negativity that surrounded my December 17th post about kingdom financiers.

I explained to her that I am not at all hurt, wounded, or offended at our past dealings with those called to finance kingdom via missionaries. But I truly believe that if one is called to give in such a capacity, then please give...with no strings attached. And also, if you are a funder of some sizable ministerial organization, do not accept an advisory role to that organization because your money/giving will influence your leadership and generate personal agendas for said organization. God called ministers to be ministers. So let the ministers decide how to minister.

My apologies for coming across like a drunken, enraged sailor. My real life personality is much more docile.

1 comment:

g13 said...

i can vouch for the latter assertion.

cheers agent b!