Saturday, March 11, 2006

Grandaddy B: 1920-2006

Just got word that my last surviving grandparent (Grandaddy B, mentioned in part of this post) has passed on today around 4:20p.

I have no emotions as of now. I was not close to him. Attempts were made to have some semblance of a relationship with him for the last 3 years. I had even spent the evening with him by myself last August for the first time ever. I'm glad that trip was made.

My dad (from NY) is already there in the Austin area with the rest of his siblings. That's all I know as of now.

I'm sure I'll be there in the next day or so.

4 comments:

miller said...

sorry bro,

i really am.

peace

Agent X said...

Me too. You have my sympathy.

Blessings...

Anonymous said...

sorry agent b...

Anonymous said...

B,
We're thinking of you. Take care of yourself and your family--and let them do some taking care of you. Love ya.
'lil sis