Sunday, January 15, 2006

Catfish nugget party


Today I became three and a half decades old. I promise I'm not trying to solicit blog comments (yeah, right). But today has been a fairly significant event this year as it's the first birthday I've spent with my father since I moved from home half my life ago (literally).




Obi-Wan had us over for fried catfish nuggets and domino tournament, which is exactly what I wanted for my birthday. And german chocolate cake made by Agent Wife (from scratch). Oh yeah.




Agent Wife gave me a DVD of my absolute most favorite movie ever. Her home-made card was based on the movie complete with a drawing of a "liger" on the envelope. She originally planned to make a cheesy drawing of me with a shaded upper lip, but she ran out of time.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

uuuuuhhhhhhhhhh...that's friggin awesome!!!!! (use your best Napoleon voice there)

Happy Birthday... the picture of Obi Wan's catfish makes me hungry!

Looks like you had a good day!

For some birthday laughs check out this link for hilariousNapoleon Prank Calls.

Good job Agent Wife on the card...you're a pro!

Mike Murrow said...

uh, you got a friggin liger...

happy b day.

ahbahsean said...

Catfish? Sooo not fair! You shouldn't taunt and tease us as you do...

happy birthday internet friend who's first name i still don't even know... :)

g13 said...

happy birthday old man.

james said...

Cheers man. Happy Birthday!

Agent B said...

You guys rock. Thanks.

Anonymous said...

I am glad you were born!

I caught you a delicious bass, but then read the post that the only seafood you like is obi-wan's catfish so I fed it to Tina.

Here is hoping that whether or not you are ever afforded the opportunity to vote for pedro, all of your wildest dreams will come true.