Saturday, October 15, 2005

transcript from 4:20p

AGENT B: I have a question. A deep one, I think. What's it like to know you're near 'the end'? I mean...any one of us could die at any moment. I could get hit by a bus tommorrow. And I try to live daily as if that bus was coming tommorrow. But truthfully, I'm 34 and I expect to live another 50 years or so. I want to see my grandkids and so forth. What's it like living day to day knowing that you won't be around another...50 years?

OBI-WAN: Well...I have peace. I have peace because I know the word of God and I know Jesus. I have peace because I believe I've been honest with everyone I've dealt with...

2 comments:

g13 said...

4:20 with obi-wan? dude...that's cool.

Anonymous said...

Thank you Lord for his peace and help us through these last times, may it be years, with Obi-wan. Give him his heart's desires and peace of mind, spirit and body. May this be a gift for him and help us as we walk with him through his last days and as we deal with the days after.