Thursday, November 17, 2005

News

And now on the personal front...

Agent Wife is pregnant. Yes, I had something to do with it. We're very excited as we've always dreamed of having a large family (large as in...more than one kid - I was an only child and we ain't doing that to ours). Although we have not visited a doctor yet, by our best calculations Agent Offspring #2 should join the network around June or July 2006.

And when I heard the news I was scared. I have no "job". I have no "secure income".

Then I remembered we didn't have those things a year ago when Agent Offspring #1 joined us, and we've been just fine.

Thank you God for my kids. And thank you for the healthy pregnancy we're looking forward to.

4 comments:

Mike Murrow said...

congrats! boy or girl?

Anonymous said...

aw congrats to you three!

g13 said...

way to go agent b and agent wife!

Agent B said...

Thanks.

Fletch - way to early to tell.