Wednesday, August 22, 2007

testimony #033: timely again

A few days ago we received a modest amount of support from a ministry on the other side of the country. I was very surprised by this as it wasn't expecting anything from this friend.

This was highly encouraging as August has been an extremely dry month for the pruning boy gig. I have been given very few hours to work. So I was wondering how we were going to make it through the next few weeks. I suppose in Uncle Georgian fashion, the CEO knew exactly what we needed before we needed it.

You never fail us, CEO. Thank you.

1 comment:

Leanne Stewart said...

same thing happened to me yesterday. I had used up all the gas in my car and all the money to buy extra meds for the boy last week with all the hospital, doctor's offices, and ER runs. Didn't know how I was gonna have enough to get me through until payday on the 31st. just as I was on fumes, I thought I'd check my bank account to see if anything has "appeared".

it did.

unexpectedly.


nice, huh?