Thursday, August 17, 2006

Gone fishing #001

Some bold moves were made today in my future and therefore, provision.

The CEO is the provider of all.

But like The Book states in John 21:1-6, sometimes you just gotta throw a net out.

I throw nets out all the time.

But the net I threw out this morning could actually bring in real results. I knew I had a good chance at this fish bounty before I threw it. But this morning, I learned just how realistic of a shot I have at this deal.

I'll be less vague in future reports, should it come to fruition. And I won't know for a couple of weeks.

Should this come to pass, I'll have to trust in the CEO's unusual reasoning for it hapening...because there's no way in hell I would have ever gone towards this.

But I had a peace about it the whole time...so we'll see.

No comments: