Wednesday, April 16, 2008

symbiosis

Quality time with Obi-Wan was spent today. Nothing major or out of the ordinary. Just sitting in his living room, talking about random memories of his and gardening.

Out of nowhere he said, “I’m convinced the CEO sent you into my life at the right time to help me with things”.

I tried explaining to him that I see it the other way around. How the CEO put him in the life of my family and I right as we were getting kicked out of the church system, the ministry we worked with was failing, and we felt direction-less. We had just moved to the neighborhood and I was in much need of instruction in various home repair techniques, as well as various tools to borrow. Not to mention needing a friend, gardening instruction, all the food preparations I’ve learned, etc.

Mutual benefit. Nice.

No comments: