Tuesday, December 26, 2006

it's a U.N. christmas

There were 21 of us at my in-law's house here in Saskatchewan for christmas. Including: my wife's Jamaican cousin, her brother's German girlfriend (now fiance), and a 24 hour stomach flu to pass around.

I was the latest casualty. Which really sucks because I never get sick and I was convinced I had super human strength to avoid this one.

Not to point out blame or anything...but a certain mother-in-law always seems to be a carrier of minor 24 hour bugs. She passed along one in Texas 7 christmases ago (I proudly survived that one). Plus, she announced to us on our first night here how she just got over a stomach flu. Great.

So...I blame her. Even though my 2 year old was the first obvious casualty at the dining table one night. Disgusting.

But honestly, it's been a great holiday. Wouldn't trade it for anything.

And I received the book Irresistible Revolution mentioned here earlier. Not that I was hinting for gifts or anything...but now I won't have to find a copy to borrow. You can borrow mine.

I also received some recorded music by Saskatchewan's finest: Joni Mitchell. Nice.

Hope all is well out there in the agent network.

No comments: