Thursday, February 02, 2006

Agent Jr.

I met up for the first time with another secret agent in the fair mother city today.

Agent Jr. is a masters student at the local university, is currently interning with a coc run inner-city beach head in prime location (which I've had agent dealings with in the past), and has plans to move to the Boston area with his wife this summer to start some sort of community/missional type church. So, of course, I'm thinking "missional, community, Boston...I know some guys doing that". Maybe their paths will cross someday...

As always, It is very refreshing to gather with another fellow agent, especially one in the fair mother city. Especially one with such an excitement for this city, even though he's being reassigned soon.

This is the 3rd secret agent from the blog world I've met face to face (2nd in this city) who has similar orders from the CEO as mine. As stated here before, this blog-o-universe has proven effective for me. Not a waste of time at all.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey, I couldn't stop thinking about how encouraging our meeting was yesterday. We'll have to do it again real soon. Get this -- my boss wants to start a little house/simple/organic gathering for our neighborhood at the CSC building. Got any ideas?

Agent B said...

Just be real w/ everyone and go from there. All the best to you guys...