Thursday, April 15, 2010

farewell to the king

I had a Momo sighting the other day while cruising the fair mother city.

Yes, Momo, the king of the streets, was camped out in his standard beached-whale fashion in front of the old Hot Dog Castle. He's one of the top ten people in town I wanted to get a few minutes with before my departure. I did a quasi-legal U-turn on S 1st and joined him in the abandoned parking lot.

No major inspirational exchanges transpired. I got him to hug me. And about 95% of the conversation was Momo rambling about people he might kill after he gets his million dollar court settlement or something.

He's definitely someone I will never forget as long as I live. Due to years of glue sniffing, Momo's lost just enough brain cells to be slightly nuts. But he has enough brain cells left to use his "crazy homeless guy" persona as a manipulative weapon. I'm convinced half of his persona is an act. He deserves an oscar for his performances in front of the post office years ago.

Or like the time he took a shower at our ministry's facility and he'd go walking around the hallways half naked with a towel exposing a partial wet butt crack and asking for toothe paste or something. Classic.

I'm going to miss you Momo. May the lord bless you and keep you.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
pgslot ค่ายเกมฮิตบนมือถือ said...

Pgslot ค่ายเกมฮิตบนมือถือ รวมเกมส์โทรศัพท์มือถือเล่นแล้วได้เงิน ใน pg-slot.game พนันสนุกสนาน ลุ้นรวยได้ทุกตอนไปกับเกม สล็อตออนไลน์ จากค่าย PGSLOT เล่นง่าย ได้เงินจริง

เล่น hilo789 said...

เล่น-hilo789 สล็อตเว็บตรงนั้นเป็นเกมพนันแบบหนึ่งที่มีต้นกำเนิดมาจากจีนโบราณ PG เป็นเกมที่มีผู้เล่นหลายคนเข้าร่วมแข่งขันกันเพื่อเดิมพันเงินในการทายผลลูกเต๋าที่จะออกมา