Monday, December 26, 2005

post christmas thoughts and logoff

Looking through hindsight view, our christmas season truly came from the CEO. 30 days ago we had no way of paying this month's bills much less hosting a christmas dinner or giving gifts to each other. My faith is maturing rapidly through this season. I am looking forward to 2006 like no other year. I will speak of things that "aren't" as though they "are" and I will take action towards the realization of my dreams and ultimate mission laid before me by the CEO. No longer will I mope and complain, hunker down in the storm and brace for impact.

I will brace myself like a man - Job forty/seven.

********************

Things are holiday-quiet on Undercover Lane. Obi-Wan is still feeling weak, but happy as always. The Valdezes have been back and forth to Ft. Worth to see their niece with leukemia at the children's hospital. The Mackey's have their 2 kids, 2 kid's spouses, and 2 grandchildren visiting. Sebastian and Jenny are out of school, but I haven't seen them as they're probably visiting their grandparents. And I haven't talked to Mr. Buckley (my racist neighbor) in along while. Though he and his wife brought by a very nice christmas present for Agent Offspring. And the Sanford's are quiet. Tiger's working for Juan Valdez and the Bulldog just hangs around with friends.

********************

As of now, I am officially considering myself "on vacation". We're heading for keeping-up-with-the-Jonesville (aka Houston) tomorrow and will be back in time for new years. I plan to have a better attitude about my birthplace, but probably calling it Jonesville is not a good start. I plan to hold all thoughts and thus not post again until 01-01. But if something agent-like happens to me in Houston, maybe I will.

Adios.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Have a good time in Houston. Looking forward to the Agent report when you get back.

g13 said...

i hope your time in houston is going well.

btw - i stumbled upon a disturbing realization today agent b. when you are not wearing any prosthetics or disguises you look a lot like john eldredge. i find that kind of, uh, creepy.

Agent B said...

funny. in high school I was told I looked like Cars singer Rick Ocasik. But of course, it was 'the 80's and I had a spikey-haired mullet.